Saturday, May 25, 2013

Its been a while...

Well, it's been a long while since I last posted.  Sometimes I just don't feel like posting.  That's just about the only reason why I haven't done so.  Anyway, life is good and I'm just enjoying living!!  I am doing really well emotionally, and have reacted pretty well to a recent let-down that Stace and I experienced.  We are working on alternatives to the problem, if that is possible.  But I did well and have not decompensated like I used to do! I'm actually pretty proud of myself!
I am running my first-ever 10k race next Saturday, June 1st, and just received my shirt, number, and coupon to get my free goodie bag on race day! Getting my race stuff in the mail today has totally gotten me super excited to run!  I generally run in intervals, so my goal for next Saturday is to run for 5 mins then walk for 1 min for the whole race! My race, my pace.
I will post pics after the race :)
Here is a pic of the stuff I got today!

No comments:

Post a Comment