Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kind Words

A wonderful thing happened yesterday!  Soon after I wrote my "About Me" posts, I put the link up on my facebook page, and, to my surprise, got a message from one of my old friends from the conservative church I went to.  In her message, she asked me to forgive her for any times that I may have felt judged by her for being gay. 

She told me that she is a different person now, and she knows that "God loves you just the way you are and He always has. He did create you to be gay and I believe there is a wonderful plan in that, where he will use you for his glory I'm so happy to see you mentally healthy and happy, I admire that very much. Take care friend."  I must say that I never expected that from anyone from my old church, but I am very thankful to my friend for saying that.

It truly means the world to me to have you accept me as I am, friend :)  Thank you for your kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment